Due to the pandemic, we have canceled all of our in-person events until the fall of 2021 (or until the coast is clear). When Ventura County terminates all restrictions, we will resume our monthly general meetings, and real estate seminars. In the interim, please enjoy the many benefits of the Ventura County Real Estate Investors Club, temporarily joined with the Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Club, including:
1. Virtual Monthly Meetings. Until further notice, our monthly meetings which are normally held on the third Wednesday of every month, are on hold. The Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Club meetings are being held virtually on the second Thursday every month. Our next meeting is listed below. Be sure to RSVP.
2. Loan Center. We have created a new Loan Center with access to over 100 investor-friendly lenders. If you’re looking for a loan for your next deal, please see our Loan Center page.
3. VCREIA University. We have scheduled a whole series of real estate investor classes for your benefit. If you’re serious about becoming a successful investor, you should attend these workshops and seminars. Click on VCREIA University to register.
4. Weekly Economic Updates. Every Monday morning we publish our updates with the latest news on the economy, real estate, and other interesting odds and ends. Sign-up below
5. Wholesale Deals. Every Friday our Director of Acquisitions sends 2-3 wholesale deals currently under contract available for you to acquire. Sign-up below.
6. Weekly Podcast. Join us every Thursday at 2:00 pm (and streaming anytime thereafter) for our “Rubbing Elbows” Podcast with hosts Chuck Dorfman and Lior Yehuda, as they interview real estate professionals. You can find Rubbing Elbows on YouTube, Facebook, Google, and www.lareic.com/RubbingElbows
7. Mailing List. If you’d like to receive email notifications of VCREIC updates, notifications, and announcements of upcoming events and seminars, please enter your name and email in this form